Our Commitment TO YOU
Our commitment is to make your move as stress-free as possible!!
We have a neutral voice, helping hands, know-how, and experience to help create a complete and successful move for you.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING RELOCATION SERVICES
- Complimentary in-home consultation
- Customized floor plan for your new home
- Sorting and organizing
- Pack, unpack and setup
- Digital inventory of household belongings
- Organize paperwork for home and offices
- De-clutter homes
- Hang pictures and other decor
- Arrange for disposal, donation, and distribution of all unwanted items
- Partner with a nationally known moving company that provides local, intra & interstate moves.
“Just” services if you would like…
Just unpack me! Just clean out my garage! Just declutter my room/house!
Just about anything you want!
Preparation for the Move
- Visit your home and develop a floor plan for your new apartment or home
- Decide together which pieces of furniture will fit in your new home
- Develop a comprehensive plan and a timeline for the move
- Sort and Distribute – Keep, Gift, Sell or DonateWork with you to sort possessions that you wish to gift, sell, or donate
- Remove clutter and organize your home
We Move You
- Schedule with a nationally known moving company that provides local, intra and interstate, and international moves
- Manage all moving logistics and provide solutions to surprises as they may arise
- Unpack and assemble your kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom: dishes in the cupboard, clothes in the closet, towels hung, and pictures on the wall.
- Remove all packing materials
- We remain available after your move if additional services are desired – you can always contact us!!
- Other Services – Arrange for or Recommend
- Cleaning service to prepare your old home for sale or rental
- Estate sale, buy-out, auction or consignment arrangements
- Gemologist and knowledgeable collectors and antique appraisals
- Realtors, home staging designers, and estate planning attorneys
- Shipping furniture and other items cross country to family and friends
- Shredding large amounts of paper